Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pangkor Island trip

18/10/13
Francis Jason Wong Chin
(0316060)
Introduction to Photography
Best 5

This week, we went for a study trip to Pangkor island. This was supposed to be for our creative thinking skills assignment but other lecturers also gave us work. For Photography, Mr Vinod asked us to take pictures and choose the final 5 like the previous week.

Best 5:
f/8 S 1/320 ISO 200

f/8 S 1/400 ISO 200

f/8 S 1/400 ISO 200

f/8 S 1/320 ISO 200

f/8 S 1/160 ISO 200

Handout:

Feedback:
This is one of my very first good feedback I got from Mr Vinod. He said that my work got a consistency of series. He loved the change in the series of the wide shot of the rope captured in the scenery with the tree, beach, sea, and island in the background and then other shots that vary from tight close up of the rope and 
the mid level shot of the tree and the leaves against the sea. But the only thing is that two shots were repetitive but overall was a very good attempt.

Reflection:
This trip was a nice one. This island reminds me a lot about my country Mauritius because of the sea and the environment. I took the pictures during the first day as we were free to roam around. I did not found it really difficult to take photo there as there was nos many people as Chow Kit road and i got the time to adjust my exposure and aperture accordingly to the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment